Code With Mosh – Python Programming for Developers [FCO]
Tired of being treated like a beginner when it comes to learning Python? Learn Python in 10 hours
Fast-track course to learn Python
Finally, a Python course that doesn’t insult your intelligence and assume you know nothing.
Let’s face it, you know what a variable and function are – you don’t need me to tell you! That’s why this course is designed to be different. It’s a specialist crash course for developers that gets you up-to-speed in no time.
Why Learn Python?
• Boost your existing skills – growing demand for Python developers
• It’s versatile – Mathematicians, scientists and engineers use it for various applications
• Universities teach it – both in computer science and other courses
• Big companies use it – Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Reddit, Spotify, Quora, etc.
• Runs cross-platform – Python apps work on Windows, Mac, Linux
What can you do with Python?
• Scripting – easily automate repetitive tasks e.g. web crawling, sending emails…
• App backends – use Python frameworks to build app backends fast with less code
• AI & machine learning – number 1 language in this field – big library & data collection
• Data analysis & visualization – perfect for today’s big data world
• Computation & calculation – simple syntax & many powerful libraries – scientists, engineers, mathematicians can focus on creating algorithms, formulae, etc.
• Desktop apps – Dropbox desktop app is written in Python! Need I say more?!
• Education – Python is popular globally in schools, colleges, universities. It’s so simple that young kids can pick it up, but so powerful PHD students use it.
Premium Course that Leads You to Python Perfection
• No-nonsense Python – Some other courses blind you with complexity. I believe simple & pretty code is best and that’s what you learn in this course.
• Code apps super-fast – Get hands-on right away. Python lets you build apps faster & with fewer lines of code than other languages.
• Get your geek-on! – Get Python pro tips and tricks. Learn about all the modern Python tools that professional developers are using.
• Create command-line utilities – Python is perfect for command-line interfaces. Simple, useful and powerful. No wonder it’s so popular.
• Make scripts to save time & effort – Sick of repetitive, boring tasks? No problem. Learn how to use Python to automate all that.
Start Coding in Minutes!
Stop wasting time on confusing and out-of-date blog posts, tutorials and YouTube videos. Enrol on this complete course that gets straight to the point. You’ll start coding from the get-go.
• Python Fundamentals
• Data Structures
• Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
• Writing Reusable Code
• Error Handling
• Web Scraping
• Consuming APIs
• Automated Testing with Selenium
• Consuming 3rd-party Packages
• Publishing Python Packages
• Working with Files and Directories
• Working with CSV and JSON Files
• Working with Excel Spreadsheets
• Working with PDFs
• Working with ZIP Files
• Sending Emails and Text Messages
• Introduction to Building Web Apps
Learn to write Python code with confidence by the end of this course
This course is designed for people with at least 3 months of programming experience. At a minimum, you should know the fundamentals of programming such as variables, functions, conditional statements and loops. If you’re not familiar with these concepts, check out Python Programming for Beginners.
Earn $116k per year on average with Python skills
There’s a shortage of Python developers and that means high salaries.
Python is used in most AI & Machine Learning operations. The vast majority of data scientists and analysts swear by it. It’s also gaining popularity with app developers, so there are literally thousands of job posts, and not enough skilled people to fill them.
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I’m a software engineer with two decades of experience. I’ve taught millions of people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Author: Mosh Hamedani
Course Source: https://codewithmosh.com/p/python-programming-course-developers