The M Word by Emily Fletcher
From Work, Career, Sex, Love and Health — The M Word Takes Meditation to a Whole New Level by Upgrading an Ancient Practice into a Remarkable Tool to Upgrade YOUR LIFE
9 Hours of Training
This program is for the 90% of us who meditate or want to, but want to take their practice to the NEXT level and turn Meditation into a tool to Upgrade their Performance at Life.
More than half the people who first start meditation, give up because of misinformation that is often attached to the practice. Perhaps you too have experience this, for example:
- You can’t seem to stay awake during meditation.
- You find it hard to focus or clear your mind of thoughts.
- The practice seems boring and you seem to ‘get nothing’ out of it.
- We don’t blame you. Meditation today is clouded by a number of myths that no longer apply.
Instead, what you’ll find with The M Word is an approach that is:
- So effective it takes a mere minutes, but adds hours in productivity to your day
- Does not require you “to clear your mind” or “focus on the breathe” like so many meditation cliches.
- Is so much fun, you’ll start to look forward to your practice every day.
You’ve NEVER been taught meditation this way before.
Emily Fletcher, creator of The M Word, found herself in her dream job on Broadway. It gave her the thrill of being on stage, the lights, the stardom, but despite all of this, something was missing. After years in her supposed dream job she found herself burnt out. Tired. Even her hair was going gray at the age of 27.
One particularly stressful night Emily found the courage to ask a fellow performer what her secret was. This lady puzzled Emily. She was playing leads roles but always had a calm, beautiful presence to her. Nothing seemed to faze her and it showed in her confidence levels and her performance on stage.
“How do you do it?” Emily asked.
“Easy darling. I meditate. You ought to try it too.”
Those 10 words started Emily on a Quest that would ultimately change her.
And the face of Modern meditation.
But if it’s so easy? Why is it that most people do not meditate? Emily went on a mission to find the answer to the question. What she found led to one of the most amazing meditation programs in the world today.
A Modern Framework for Real Meditation & Real Results
That’s why former Broadway star Emily Fletcher created The M Word.
A truly modern approach to meditation, The M Word is designed to give you the practical tools to shift your personal and professional life dramatically through meditation.
Emily’s simple-yet-effective practice guides you through each step to building a strong, personalized mediation practice of your own.
As each lesson builds on the next, you’ll be able to use this framework to support your dreams in every area of your life.
In just 33 days, you’ll be able to confidently sail through work, get better sleep, and find energy reserves you never knew you had to completely transform your life.
Meet Your Trainer
About Emily Fletcher
Emily Fletcher is one of the world’s leading experts in meditation. She’s been invited to teach at Google, Harvard Business School, Summit Series, Viacom, A-Fest & The Omega Center.
A formerly stressed Broadway performer who was going gray at 27, Emily discovered a powerful meditation practice that cured her insomnia and improved her health on the first day. Her transformation was so dramatic that she felt inspired to share it with others.
After years of studying ancient practices in India and teaching thousands of high performers, Emily created Ziva Meditation, a mental technique that combines the stress-relieving benefits of meditation with the mental clarity of mindfulness.
Emily’s style of meditation attracts many top performers, including Oscar, Grammy and Tony award winners, as well as NBA athletes, CEO’s, busy parents and everyone in between.
Now, it’s Emily’s mission to help other achieve extraordinary performance through practical, modern meditation.
- Featured on The New York Times, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Vogue and ABC News
- Named one of the Top 100 Wellness Women to Watch
- Invited speaker for Apple, Google, Harvard Business School and Barclays Bank
- Has taught meditation to Oscar, Grammy, Tony & Emmy award winners, NBA players, Navy SEALs, Fortune 500 CEOs
- Founder of wellness practice, Ziva Meditation
What You’ll Learn
- Practice Deeper Meditationa remarkable shift emerges as you enter deeper states of mind to accelerate your professional and personal growth.
- Achieve Meditation Masteryyour ability to meditate better than you ever have before with Emily’s approach leads you to easily master your own practice.
- Enhance Your Intuitionthis simple yet powerful skill will allow you to attract abundance, open new doors for your life, and shift your success into high gear.
- Embody Resilience to Stressa remarkable ability to resist and refute stress becomes your greatest strength in transforming your life.