Code With Mosh – The Ultimate C# Mastery Series [FCO]
From C# zero to hero – Master one of the world’s most versatile programming languages
Master C# Coding to Create Awesome Games, Websites & Apps
C# is one of the most versatile programming languages in the world. It’s used to build websites, apps and games through the Unity game engine.
But despite its popularity, there’s lots of bad info out there about C#. Dozens of myths, misconceptions, bad advice and downright poor tutorials.
That’s why I’ve designed this series.
No fluff. No sloppy programming or phoney shortcuts. No over-complicated descriptions.
Just C#, explained clearly from the basics to the advanced concepts.
– The Ultimate C# Series: Part 1
Learn the fundamentals of programming with C# with tons of exercises and real-world examples
– The Ultimate C# Series: Part 2
Learn all about classes, interfaces and object-oriented programming
– The Ultimate C# Series: Part 3
Master Events, Delegates, Lambda Expressions, LINQ, Async and more
– Unit Testing for C# Developers: Part 4
Master unit testing – an essential skill for anyone who wants to become a senior developer
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
– Write C# code with confidence
– Get ready to learn how to develop games, apps and websites with C#
– Write clean code like a pro
What You’ll Learn…
– Fundamentals of programming with C# and .NET Framework
– Variables and types
– Control flow
– Debugging C# applications
– Classes and interfaces
– Object-oriented programming
– Exception handling
– Events & delegates
– Lambda expressions
– Extension methods
– Nullable types
– Asynchronous programming with async/await
– And much, much more!
Who is this course for?
– Anyone who wants to learn programming for the first time
– College students who want to better understand C#
– Anyone who wants to learn C# from the basics to the advanced concepts
– C# developers who want to brush up on their C# skills
No prior knowledge needed!
I’ve carefully designed this series to help people at varying skill levels. If you’re a beginner, you should start from the first part. If you’re already familiar with C#, the next two parts are structured sequentially, so you can jump right in at a level that’s perfect for you.
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I’m a software engineer with two decades of experience. I’ve taught millions of people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Author(s): Mosh Hamedani
Videos Duration: 21h
Course Source: https://codewithmosh.com/p/the-ultimate-csharp-mastery-series
Size: 3.91GB (Link available soon)