Code With Mosh – Clean Coding And Refactoring [FCO]
Learn the secrets the experts use to write and maintain perfect code
“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.” – Martin Fowler
Getting to the top in coding means writing clean, easy-to-understand code.
You’ll also have to put right bad code.
This course will teach you everything you need to write complex, yet simple, beautiful code and how to refactor poor code.
As any senior level C# developer will tell you, beautifully written code is everything.
Why? Because the majority of code will be read 10 or more times by a human over time.
So, ugly code just doesn’t cut it. It may work for a while, but when it comes to maintenance, you’ll be fighting an uphill battle. If the code stinks, in time, so will the output.
There are two unbreakable rules to become the best programmer you can be:
The first golden rule is: aim to write clean code first time
The second golden rule is: learn to change the structure of your code without changing its external behaviour (this is called refactoring).
This course reveals all of the tips and tricks you need to do both, meaning you’ll be coding like a pro in no time.
Every lecture is designed to break down exactly what is wrong with the example code, how to spot it and how to put it right. You’ll get step-by-step instructions on how to refactor code without breaking anything. And as a bonus all of the source code is available for instant download – ideal for future reference.
– is the most in-depth guide to clean coding from a senior coder who knows his stuff
– gives you tips, tricks and secrets learned from 15+ years of practising writing beautiful code
– is structured so you learn everything you need through real-life examples and tutorials
– contains no B.S. and is 100% applicable straightaway
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
– Spot stinky code and refactor it in no time
– Refactor your code using safe and fast refactoring techniques with ReSharper
– Write beautiful code that is readable and easy to maintain
– Break long sections of code into small understandable chunks
– Simplify nested/complex conditional blocks
– Design the proper signature for your methods
– Remove duplicated code
– Refactor long switch/case blocks
– Plus much, much more…
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I’m a software engineer with two decades of experience. I’ve taught millions of people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Author(s): Mosh Hamedani
Videos Duration: 3.5h
Course Source: https://codewithmosh.com/p/clean-code