AmigoCode – Java Master Class [FCO]
Java Bootcamp curriculum to help you become a Java Software Engineer
Welcome to Amigoscode’s most comprehensive Java course! It includes everything you need to gain a complete understanding of Java, code well and build your own applications.
Earlier this year, I taught a Java Bootcamp in London for over a year. Then an idea struck me: why not bring all this value to Amigoscode’s community in the form of a Master Class?
Thanks to six months of preparation and an amazing effort by Amigoscode’s team, I am excited to announce that we have surpassed our goal and also included features that will help you master the language within the shortest possible time:
– Active learning: a ton of exercises and two guided projects prepared especially for this course: Command Line Interface and Spring Boot project
– 35-chapter roadmap via 20 hours of video classes: all the knowledge and practical experience you need to master the language and start building your own applications
– Error message? Post the problem to our dedicated Discord class and your classmates and I will be there to help you quickly resolve it with an explanation – so you can learn from your mistakes
– Amigoscode Textbook: will give you easy access to code, course materials and additional information
Who is the course for?
Whether you are a Bootcamp/University student, a professional specializing in other languages, a self-taught programmer or a person who never wrote a line of code before – Master Class has been designed to teach you everything you need to become an advanced Java programmer.
– How can I be sure of that?
For the last four years, I have been meeting with Amigoscode’s students from all these backgrounds on a day-to-day basis: tutoring, helping to resolve errors, giving advice on personal projects and just having a chat. I have used this experience to create a complete roadmap that will teach everybody who wants to master the language. Check out the Successful Stories tab and find someone just like you who became a Software Engineer with Amigsocode!
If you have no experience with Java or programming, the software engineering world might feel a little intimidating. The good news is that you have already done the difficult part by finding the one course that will teach you everything you need to know to write code with confidence. Forget about feeling hopeless and frustrated when trying to understand what you are being taught. In Java Master Class I have left no room for confusion – right from the very beginning. Take advantage of the 30-day return policy to try my system for free.
Already have some Java experience? Great, have a look through the curriculum and begin wherever you feel comfortable. Even if some concepts may sound familiar, take advantage of the expert insight and practical exercises that will take your understanding to the next level.
9 Reasons why the Java Master Class will be right for you
– From strong fundamentals to all the all advanced concepts, the 35-chapter roadmap teaches everything that you need to kick-start your Java programming career
– Achieve the knowledge of a Bootcamp for a fraction of the price
– Start understanding Java and progress into advanced concepts within days
– Learn from an experienced teacher and join thousands of students who successfully entered the software engineering field
– Every lesson will teach you a single new concept, with over three hundred lessons you will master the language without ever feeling overwhelmed by new information
– Gain hands-on experience that will make you code with confidence
– Lifetime access to all the course materials – unlike on Bootcamp or in-person tutorial
– If you ever need to brush up on your skills, the continuing-course support ensures that you can access revamps with the latest version of Java
– Access the dedicated Discord channel where you can quickly receive help with any error messages and interact with your classmates and me
Hi, I am Mama Samba Braima AKA Nelson!
Passionate DevOps/Software Engineer and a YouTuber. After graduating from King’s College in Computer Science I acquired expertise working as a Java Engineer for companies such as CitiGroup and Starling. Over the years, I discovered my passion for teaching – that’s how it all started.
From my Youtube channel to the Amigoscode website and Java Bootcamps in London, I have taught coding to millions of people from around the world and helped them to break into the Software Engineering world.
My mission is to make learning accessible for everybody. Whether you’re just starting or have been coding for a while, I want to help you become the best version of yourself and prove to you that anything is possible!
Author(s): Mama Samba Braima AKA Nelson
Videos Duration: 25h
Course Source: https://amigoscode.com/p/java-master-class